Tuesday 14 May 2013

Heels for the summer


Top row - £70 - £149
Bottom row - £69 - £70

Oh my gosh am I having shoe envy at the moment after stumbling across new shoe brand Mifani. Defintely a hit for the summer, they are all lovingly hand produced and at a top cost of around £150 they make for a fairly affordable shoe statement. I love the use of embellishment, they have a baroque esque vibe which is bang on trend for the 20s fashion look that is sure to hit the high street for the summer after Great Gatsby comes out. They have a range in stilettos, block midi heels, platforms and office court shoes so can be worn to most occasions - I love the idea of wearing a black court shoe which has heavily embellished heel to the office - instant feel good factor for the day I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment