Sunday 23 June 2013

Wimbledon Whites

Wimbeldon Whites

Lunch - Top: & Other Stories, Skirt: Topshop, Watch: ASOS, Boots: Topshop
Club - Headband: Boohoo, Stacked ring set: ASOS, Dress: Boohoo, Clutch bag: French Connection, Shoes: River Island
Cocktail - Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, Top: River Island, Skirt: Topshop, Sandals: & Other Stories
 
With the start of Wimbledon tomorrow here are 3 different Wimbledon inspired outfits. White is a very tricky colour to pull off but in the spirit of Wimbledon I thought I'd give it a go.
 
My favourite outfit is the one for cocktails I love the flatforms and Boucle A line skirt which would be very flattering but if you're not quite ready to bare all with this crop top try a peplum top instead. The box clutch bag for Club look is a French Connection piece that I'm going to start saving for now bit pricey at £85 but it reminds me of Black Beauty with the running horses and the size and shape of box is bang on trend at the moment. For the Lunch time outfit I wanted to go away from all white and I think this Topshop organza skirt goes really well, also it is a midi skirt - the length of the moment.
 
It's definitely time to start embracing white just watch out when you're eating if you're anything like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment